- Admissions for Batch 2024-26 of MBA in Data Science and AI are now open.
- Mallikarjun Gudadinni awarded the runner-up position for an outstanding presentation at IIM Mumbai.
- Industry Interaction, Mr. Sunil Mishra and Mr. Vasant Rao, Founders, Acenet.io
- 10 day Workshop on Data Visualization by Dr. Jayanta Bora
- Industry interaction with founders of Manali Swing, an adventure sports startup.
- Show all announcements
The School of Management (SOM) at IIT Mandi emphasizes applied interdisciplinary research and strives to impart knowledge for a sustainable global impact. Faculty expertise spans operations and financial management, marketing, consumer behavior, human resources, strategy, economics, data science, artificial intelligence, cryptography, and more. The school fosters cutting-edge research with practical implications for industry and society.
Academic programs of SOM aim to cultivate leaders who shape data-driven organizations influencing daily life. The flagship MBA program in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence stands out, offering students interactions with industry leaders, diverse knowledge acquisition, and insights into the latest industry trends. The Ph.D. program encourages research in evolving business landscapes, including digital innovation, information technology, e-commerce, data analytics, and artificial intelligence. Cross-learning opportunities are abundant, with students participating in national and international events, competitions, seminars, and boot camps.